• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Billet parts anyone???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be cool if you just cut like 6 triangle pieces of aluminum out so it had a spoke pattern

here is what I think might be the easiest way to make a clear clutch cover.
clearcover.jpg

here is what I think might be the easiest way to make a clear clutch cover.
clearcover.jpg

The pproblem is. You can't just cand cover with plexy glass the clutch arm is onthe othe side of that dome and plexy glass dosent dome and making that arms container/guide strong enough not to push its self out of the cuver anf break the plexy blass cause then you would be screwed on the trail

Not to be a downer but those are nothing like a warriors clutch cover the clutch lever is frome the otherside of the motor not the clutch cover like on a warrior

hey bro i am going to be workin up at the shop with cody in the summer so i may be able to help. i do have a super good hook up with the owner ;) but ive seen what can be made and the possibilities are endless. i think its a good idea but idk how thay would feel if we were sellin stuff without cuting them some of the prophet u know. text me and we can talk about it more ok.

Back