Billet Aluminum Gas Cap?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h0p16

Reaction score
I've been considering adding some bling in the form of a Billet gas cap but like usual with our quads I don't see much for Wolverines...anybody bought one and if so what model of quad did you buy it for (if not Wolverine)

Those are pretty fancy :shock:

Really, are gas caps different from machine to machine? I can try swapping the ones on my Wolverine and 450, but I wouldn't think they would change the actual cap/threads?!?

ohyeahfriday said:
Those are pretty fancy :shock:

Really, are gas caps different from machine to machine? I can try swapping the ones on my Wolverine and 450, but I wouldn't think they would change the actual cap/threads?!?

I chatted with the folks from project321 and they tell me the threads are the same for the raptor and YFZ so if you find a cool cap for one of those you should be good to go too. Not sure if they are different across all the yamaha models.

btw the project321 site only shows the 350 Wolvy but the guys tell me it will fit the 450 too and BONUS, no shipping costs! Of course with the cost of one of these puppies there better be no shipping :D

Back