Big thanks to my boy Gen1Pat!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'00 WO-YA!

Reaction score
Shenandoah Valley, between the Blue Ridge mountain
Just wanted to give credit where credit is due and let everyone know what a stand up guy Pat is. The guy busted his ass building an exhaust for my truck today! If anyone thinks building and fitting a 2.5" Y pipe in a place where 2" pipes came factory sounds easy then I challenge you to try it, lol! Nice job, Pat, the ZR2 has a nice growl now!

Got the old S-dime sounding good eh.. lol

Wheres the sound bite?
You know how much we all like pictures, and videos around here.

Thanks dude! I appreciate that! Yeah, it was a bit of a bitch, but, nothing that some finnese can't do. Lol

I have a few pics but no sound yet, here goes.
CAM00140.jpg

CAM00138.jpg

CAM00146.jpg

CAM00143.jpg

CAM00132.jpg

Good for you two! Want a true challenge, hasn't been attempted very much because of the limited room. Full 3" from turbo out dual 3" tails. Yea I'm a bit insane, but i think it would sound killer!!! To bad you weren't actually closer to my Pat, bet my idea would have you saying a few choice 4 letter words!!! Lol

That's a Damn nice s10 zr2 . I want the s10 Blazer zr2
I had a s10 super sport with the 4.3 cpi HO and custom dual exhaust with posi rearend fast little truck!

Looks good man, nice and clean. I've always had a soft spot for S-10 4x's. Or it could be the 4.3? It's hard to say. lol

Good for you two! Want a true challenge, hasn't been attempted very much because of the limited room. Full 3" from turbo out dual 3" tails. Yea I'm a bit insane, but i think it would sound killer!!! To bad you weren't actually closer to my Pat, bet my idea would have you saying a few choice 4 letter words!!! Lol

Ya damn right I would! Hell, I have some four letter words that I can say right now without even trying it. 3" is a MOTHERF***ER to bend and I HATE to even attemp it. Always kinks, because it is too much diameter to work with.

That system today came out pretty nice. There was a time when I could have probably done the drivers side in one piece. Been out of practice, haven't been doing so many custom exhaust systems for a long time, since the economy went south. But, it came out well nonetheless. Flows like a drunk takes a piss... without effort!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back