big problem???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dblbassdruMer

Reaction score
need help with a wolvy 450 06

ok first off my spark plug i clean it up,put it back in my wolverine 450 2006 start it rev it 2 times pull it out and its black and somewhat wet but NOT blowing blue smoke out of the back

SECOND when i open the choke the bike dies but when i close it it idles fine i can't find the answer ANYWHERE on the net i hope someone here can help me out i cleaned the ENTIRE carb also

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i was told the bike is jetted it does also have a gytr pipe on it its a wolvy 450 also

Since i became a member here i dont find many people on it. I dont know of any other wolverine forums. I am a member on a bunch of forums and get tons of help and info. I guess teh wolverine is just not that popular of a machine.

hey i saw somewhere ur from nepa where abouts i tried to pm u i'm from nepa and looking for some one to go exploring with

if the plug is black then it is running rich. if it is running that rich and you put the choke on then you are making it run even richer which is why it floods and dies. pull the carb and do a cleaning and carb kit and see how that helps. and ya this forum is dead...

Back