BIG JUMP PROOF...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:g21uxy0k]

How? a warrior? How? That is the kind of jump i would not only hesitate before even attempting it, but migth not even attempt it if i werent forced to.
YOU sir are NOT human!

any qoud can jump like that, its just...if you have enugh balls to do it[/quote:g21uxy0k] really......... id like to see someone jump that with a raptor 80 and be fine.....

[quote:79brp3nl]

any qoud can jump like that, its just...if you have enugh balls to do it
really......... id like to see someone jump that with a raptor 80 and be fine.....[/quote:79brp3nl]
Yeah, its just wow, I have never seen a warrior get so high, He basically just owned me, I never know if i will ever get that high, Untill then, I got owned by a warrior :-/ lol.
Mclarinkid, I use to think like you, My first time at the track i thought i would clear everything, Just gas it right...
BULLSHIT!!!! when you see how high people get at the track you will **** yourself.

i just watched it agian and i might regret saying this becuse it sounds gay,but you must have balls the size off water mellons.that means you have a lot of guts

i dont know ny one who would go that high with a warrior,let alone a warrior with stock suspension,how high where you??

Sweet jump man I wish I had a vid of some of the jumps we built. A little taller than yours but not quite as far apart. What song was that playing I know Ive heard it in huevos

Hey I would watch the video but putfile never worksfor me it will not let me watch them i cant watch them from there i wish you would load it on youtube it always works o well

it's all in the landing..lemme tell ya...........if i were to short that it'd hurt...if i were to overjump evena little bit..it'd hurt...so ur lookin at me basicallygoin to hurt myself but it's all in good fun..plus i don't want my friend to think i'm a puss...oh yeah he rides a yfz....stupid stupid...yfz's....

i dont know ny one who would go that high with a warrior,let alone a warrior with stock suspension,how high where you??

Hello! LOL!!..............

I'm clearing three 50' table's and a 70' table on my Warrior with stock suspension ;).

Holly crap dude you have to make more warrior videos. Everone that have warrior vids suck, Yours acctualy shows what a warrior can do.

If you know of anymore sweet warrior vids tell me.

Holly crap dude you have to make more warrior videos. Everone that have warrior vids suck, Yours acctualy shows what a warrior can do.

Coño, nice way to make friends bud.

Nuckin Futs, and that's all I have to say about that :eek:

[quote:h4qvy04g]Holly crap dude you have to make more warrior videos. Everone that have warrior vids suck, Yours acctualy shows what a warrior can do.

Coño, nice way to make friends bud.[/quote:h4qvy04g]

What he said ^ ^ ^

nice jump man, i wouldn't do that right now... maybe this summer tho :D

Latest posts

Back