Big Gun Rev Limiter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptorman22

Reaction score
Is this a good buy? Does your stock cdi really restrict your rpm's that much? Will you be able to tell that it revs higher? Thanks

There are no RPMs to be gained with an aftermarket CDI (Warriors do not have rev limiters); there are other benefits with certain ones though...

well i was looking on rocky mountain atv and it said This kit eliminates the frustration of having the restrictive stock ignition cut out
This easy to install CDI provides a more aggressive advance curve compared to stock
Please Note: Battery must be in full charge condition or machine will have starting problems with this unit installed. So what does this do exactly? Thanks

well i was looking on rocky mountain atv and it said This kit eliminates the frustration of having the restrictive stock ignition cut out
This easy to install CDI provides a more aggressive advance curve compared to stock
Please Note: Battery must be in full charge condition or machine will have starting problems with this unit installed. So what does this do exactly? Thanks

Well you get a more aggressive power curve for more usable power. You also should get a huge increase (the Dynas give like 800%) in spark energy; this will give you easier starting and a more efficient/thorough burn. Then CDIs such as the Dyna are programmable from everything to nitrous all the way to making your own shift lights and curves.

How much are the dyna cdi's? Are they better than the Big gun? What is the price on the dyna's becasue i only have around $150. Thanks for all the information!

Dyna would be better than big gun, dyna is programmable, and offers many more features. But its also around 350 bucks. But i wouldnt buy the biggun, its not going to be that big of an increase, id save and get the dyna.

The primary curves on the dyna let you adjust your powerband for low end, high end, and a all around curve, that things the ****. You'll definately need valve springs on curve 3 though, that's the mean motherfucker!!! ;D

Back