Big Game Raceway harescamble 6-17-07

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish there were harescrambles like that in my area!!!

Their probly is, this wasnt really near me i had to drive almost an hour and a half to get to this track. Just seach the internet like crazy thats what i did and i found my league, CRA.

now i heard that you had to get so many races in before you can race unadilla? is that true?

god i was looking threw these again and basicly laughed at all of them of my warrior and my friends 230....it was soo lame then...i cant wait till march...hopfuly i have my shocks by then. This year is going to be bad ass.

This brings back a good time.......I must say, I sure can snap some good shots every once and a while.....too bad the camera battery died half way through the day......I hope I can get my **** together by this up coming race season, I would love to get in on a race or two.

I raced one race last season. Which was the last quad race of the year. I was hooked!!! I am planing on at least compeating in the whole season of 10 races. Just got to get my Raptor in order and practice. I finished 6th out of 35, on a stock raptor. Thats just in C class. Cant Wait for start in April.

Back