• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Bear oil cooler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACA332

Reaction score
I need the complete setup that bolts to the side of the engine. There was one for sale a while ago that I tried to buy, but the owner stopped responding and hasn't been back to the site.

Don't need lines, or the radiator. Just the parts that bolt to the side of the engine. Not interested in a modded case cover.

Thanks guys!

I heard that the big bear oil cooler isnt as effective as the Clutch cover mod. Read somewhere that really you need the cool oil to be hitting the crank bearing first. Is there any truth to this? Anyone used both. Because i was thinking of doing the same thing.

I thought only the 95 big bear oil coolers fit? Looking online, the part numbers seem to match up but I can't be sure.

My thinking is, Yamaha designed the Warrior to be air cooled, and designed the big bear to be oil cooled. If I stick an oil cooler on a warrior, I'm just that much further ahead. I'm not a big fan of interrupting the oil flow to the crank.

I thought only the 95 big bear oil coolers fit? Looking online, the part numbers seem to match up but I can't be sure.

My thinking is, Yamaha designed the Warrior to be air cooled, and designed the big bear to be oil cooled. If I stick an oil cooler on a warrior, I'm just that much further ahead. I'm not a big fan of interrupting the oil flow to the crank.

SOME cooling is better than no cooling i suppose

Latest posts

Back