Bicycles...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floridaredneck

Reaction score
You know when you put a atv up on the two side wheels (bicycles thats what i call it anyways), what can you do and how long can you keep it going straight?

I can do that on my warrior for a bit if I start with a turn. Not too long though because my footpegs are really worn out and my lower foot slips off. I've seen a video with a guy that just pulled up one side and rode it down a road on a YFZ, that was impressive.

Is it just me or does a sign pop up when you view this topic asking for a username and a password? Its something at pixelhost.com i think and it says you should not be here. ??? ???

Is it just me or does a sign pop up when you view this topic asking for a username and a password? Its something at pixelhost.com i think and it says you should not be here. ??? ???

I just had the same thing happen :-/

[quote:vtock2oa]Is it just me or does a sign pop up when you view this topic asking for a username and a password? Its something at pixelhost.com i think and it says you should not be here. ??? ???

I just had the same thing happen :-/[/quote:vtock2oa]

same thing here i was like wtf is that **** lol. anyways i can bicycle for as long as i want, through turns, straight,s uphill, downhill, i can bicycle on my z better than i can on a real bicycle...lol i've been practicing doing bicycles in reverse. yea, in reverse lol. the z halls ass in reverse and then you just do the same thing as you do going forward except everything is reversed and it fucks you all up. i wrecked hard one time last week and have'nt done that one since.

Ive been trying in reverse on the raptor but i broke the lever doing it so i cant do it anymore till i fix it.

I can drive pretty well anywhere on two wheels till i get craps in my legs, tried muddin doing the bicycle didnt turn out good, i can do the bicycle and stop and hold it up for 5 seconds and can also do the bicycle into a wheelie.

98warrior, try putting it up on the right tires then turning right. Thats hard.

That would be my fault. :eek: It seems that my avatar hosting site was having some problems and it would pop up that message when trying to load it. Everything's good now it seems.

Try this: when you bicycle punch it into a wheelie

HPIM0344web.jpg

I can do that, its the strangest feeling ever. Its almost like a roller coaster first your on the two side wheels then you drop the clutch and get up on one rear tire and when that one hits the front end goes back up.

Latest posts

Back