beware Hellbound Racing!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'00 WO-YA!

Reaction score
Shenandoah Valley, between the Blue Ridge mountain
Wrong parts sent,.several attempts on my part to get the problem resolved and yes, I was very polite. I contacted them NO LESS than 5 times, they kept making promises but never delivered. Unfortunately I had to leave the 1st -feedback of all my years on Ebay. They were nice to me but I always got the impression that they wanted to get me off the phone as quickly as possible. They're in Pa. That's a 2 day shipping service to me. When I spoke to them on Monday eve....again trying to pay the invoice that we had negotiated for getting me the correct part.....I was assured that the part had been shipped on Thursday of the prior week with a t shirt for my trouble. Today, once again, no parts. Needless to say I left a -feedback and I'm finished with those guys. Unfortunately Ebay just doesn't give enough characters to depict an accurate description of the scenario.

That does suck James I have bought from these guys many times with no issues as of yet hopefully it was just a fluke or the damn PO

Could've been the PO but even still they never offered me a tracking number. We settled on $25 for the right part and that said they'd send me a Paypal invoice within a few minutes, never did, I called them no less than 5 times trying to pay and they kept promising that they'd send it but never did. All the while they insisted that it had been shipped. Honestly I didn't want to leave the -but something just felt wrong about the whole thing so I went with my gut. It's been very disappointing.

Funny how things work, late last night I for an email invoice for my parts with a tracking #. I hate that I left the negative feedback but they still lied to me. On Monday they said it shipped the prior Thursday and the track # clearly states that usps received it that Monday night of my call.

That does suck James I have bought from these guys many times with no issues as of yet hopefully it was just a fluke or the damn PO

Yea that is weird cause Ive dealt with them a lot and Ive never had a problem with them but theres always that one time lol

I emailed with the young lady that has sent me the 1st email and told her the story, she asked if I would change the feedback once I got my parts and I told her I'd be glad to. I'm pretty sure that have to contact Ebay for a buyer feedback revision though, then Ebay will prompt me with the option to revise, unless someone knows of another way.

Yeah I believe you'll have to contact ebay James
good to hear its straightened out

thats crazy i have delt with them also and no problem an i have a set of rims comming well now reading what happend to u i hope they are coming

I just ordered a new oil drain plug from them for #5 being the damn thing rounded off on me today when I was trying to change the oil

hey yama i got one if you need one got one on my other motor

Its cool I already ordered a new one I wasn't able to get it off so I can still ride just had to change the oil by tipping it on the side and draining out the filter hole and I loosened up the stator case

Latest posts

Back