Better shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows where to get some good shocks. I have the yfz conversion kit but it just doesn't seem to ride right. Any suggestions welcome. thanks.

I should also add that I've heard about the ride quality on those conversions being crappy. They move the shock to an almost vertical position, effecting the ride quality. I say ditch the conversion kit, and get a set of shorter shocks.
Or you could get a set of long travel a-arms, to match your YFZ shocks. lol

Thanks for the ideas i know what i need to save up for now. To bad my dad put it in storage for now. Hopefully i get to take it out before it snows.

well tonite i went for a ride with my new/used shee shocks on some serious ****, absolutely incredidle!!!!! I know theres better but coming from stockers it was fucin awsome, irode them already but went on serious **** today, holy ****...........SANDY **** our local trails, spent 2 hrs with chain saws clearing 4 trees that cut us off from our main trail to the good ****, also spent 2+ hrs trying to blaze new trails, ****** trees every where:loco:

I hear you there, we have been known for taking chainsaws with us when we go to our rec property for riding..

Back