Best Performance enhancers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah dave your exactly right, i mean damn i want a lot more but duno what to do next. thought about a 396 or something but dont wana add an oil cooler, thought about selling it to get a yfz but not sure i'll have enough dough at the end of the summer. duno wtf to do ???
Dude 396 is like the easiest thing you can do, hotrods sells the whole kit. I havn't told any one but I bought an entire 396 kit including cam and entire gasket kit off ebay for $450. I've been checking it lately to see if he has anymore so I can post it it on here, because that is a killer deal.

[quote:x5p0f5rl]yeah dave your exactly right, i mean damn i want a lot more but duno what to do next. thought about a 396 or something but dont wana add an oil cooler, thought about selling it to get a yfz but not sure i'll have enough dough at the end of the summer. duno wtf to do ???
Dude 396 is like the easiest thing you can do, hotrods sells the whole kit. I havn't told any one but I bought an entire 396 kit including cam and entire gasket kit off ebay for $450. I've been checking it lately to see if he has anymore so I can post it it on here, because that is a killer deal.[/quote:x5p0f5rl]

dave, im gona make a thread about the 396 because I have some questions but I dont jack this guys thread anymore.

Dave what did you get that for?
Yeah I got it for the 91 boat anchor I bought in April, I got a mint 88 frame and all the parts from the 91 and I'll have the second Warrior. The 87 I got I'm fixxing and then I'll sell it to make the extra money for this one. It's a hobby bro I have fun messin with this stuff.

Feel free to jack the thread. I too am interested in the 396.

Went riding today def need to upgrade suspension

Going to start with new tires tho as mine are getting worn and I don't like having 22's on the rear. I am getting 4 brand new never used hole shots for $135. I just have to decide what size.

Anybody wanna list some good suspension kits for the warrior.

Here's the cheapest you're going to get away with suspension work, but it will make a world of difference: ASR arms (from Ebay), Works shocks (preferrable with rezzies), and a G-Force axle. That's probably the cheapest you can go but will still make a HUGE difference.

next question. I have to put longer brake lines on when I put on wider a arms correct?

Back