best exhaust for 05 raptor350???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you know, A Lot of people are going to say different things... Your going to hear HMF, FMF, White Bros, Yoshi, and maybe a Pro-circuit and supertrapp. I personally have a White bros E series, And I love it, so I'm casting my vote for WB as a Good one (maybe not the best, but is a nice slip on). But just so you know this may become a heated topic w/ mixxed results.
~Bill
p.s. eventhough Yoshi makes a full exhaust for the raptor, and WB is just a slip on.

I run a warrior with a Supertrapp. They seem to be a good reliable pipe, however, as imtarnished mentioned, you're going to hear a lot of people say HMF and FMF. I personally can't argue either way as my quad came with the Supertrapp pre-installed.... but so far I have no complaints and have gotten compliments about the sound. Also, it's not too loud... if you got HMF or FMF you're going to get into louder pipes.

You'll probably get a lot more answers if you wait until later in the day, as most people are probably working.

No offense meant, as I am working too. However, many of the others may not have access to a pc/internet... not sure what they do for a living.... (and please lose the caps lock)

Yup yup. I got the GYT-R and love it. Can't compare it to any other pipe on the bike, but I like it a lot.

Depends on how much you want to spend. and what if any mods you have done to your engine and if you want better low, mid, or high range power. I went with the big gun evoX for a few reasons. One reason was cause of the price, i was looking for a slip on and then found the full big gun exhaust new on ebay for $246. (you dont need to replace the head pipe, cause the stock pipe is as good as the aftermarket, unless you want the chrome pipe to match) My second reason was that my engine is stock and the price to power ratio wasn't significant enough to justify the higher priced exhausts. So basically its all up to you, Yes exhausts along with a K&N filter will wake your quad up, but be realistic on just what kind of power you expect to unleash. My 2 cents

Hello bros!
I run the DG Xcellerator stage 2 how does it compare to the others?

Big claims but nothing special... most slip on exhausts are equal except for price and some have gains at different rpm's. I wouldn't buy one just on the principal that they're trying to sell it with their bogus claims (and there's no way in HELL that they are gaining 8hp with a design that's damn near identical to the other aftermarket systems that gain 2 or 3 hp max.)

It doesn't make sense to me to spend more than $250 on a slip on, especially on a machine that's not going to see much of a benefit from it. Honestly, you might not even feel a difference in power on the 350 unless you constantly ride it to the max and really know what it can do now. An hmf or two brothers slip on with a quiet core is the way to go in my opinion. Cheap, well built, good looking, and gains as good as anything else.

That is an outstanding price for that pipe. I would be all over that if I needed a slip on for my 350 Raptor.

Back