best cheap exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loganberry

Reaction score
Ive had my warrior for almost half a year, and love it. But I could go with some more power. I want to get a decent exhaust for under $250. I know what that you get what you pay for usually, but Im saving up for a truck so dont have much money to spend right now. If a pipe for that price isnt going to give out that much more power, than i'll just live with having a little less power than i would want. Also, would I have to get a jet kit with a new exhaust? Thanks. later.

probably the best slip on exhaust for the money would be the hmf. the white brother e-series is in the same price range, but I personally think the hmf sounds and looks better, and you won't have to screw around with discs. Just stay away from cobra and dg exhaust and you'll end up with a good exhaust

HMF a VERY well slip on i have it and it does give power and it sounds kick ass to... i love mine

the fmf megamax sounds cool it gives alot of bottom end
i also got a new main jet went from 145 to 150
rockymountainatv has the pipe for 206 i think

the fmf megamax sounds cool it gives alot of bottom end
i also got a new main jet went from 145 to 150
rockymountainatv has the pipe for 206 i think

after owning a megamax that I had on my honda recon I wouldn't recommend that pos to anybody. All the bolts on the thing were stuck the first time I tried to take it apart to repack it, and the nuts welded on the inside of the muffler broke loose so the only way to repack it was to drill all 14 screws out of the damn thing, and putting it back togeter was equally a pain in the ass with all the screws drilled out of it

LRD you can get muffler and header for $350.00 on ebay its the best for its price i think

I personally won't buy any FMF junk again. I put a HMF on my Predator and couldn't be happier.

a lot of people seem to be happy with HMF so I think you should go with it. that is probly what I'm going to do cause I don't wanna spend a lot of money on a Yoshi even though I'd like to have it

i was looking at different exhausts the other day and i saw one for the raptor 660 and noticed there are two exhaust ports....why??? isnt it a single cylinder engine?

Back