Best air filter?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hdale85

Reaction score
I know a lot of people run the K&N but I think there are likely better options out there in a foam filter and what not. So I'm curious what's a good filter that'll give extra flow and won't brake the bank? Should I run a pre-filter and drill some holes in the top of my airbox as well?

By the way the reason I'm looking for a filter is I'm pretty sure I have the stock one and I'm not sure if someone over oiled it or what but it's really sticky?

I got that adapter but one for a warrior and just to let you know it works but it isnt round like that its an oval and I had a hell of a time getting my uni clamp on to fit and stay on. I got a 3in inlet clamp on filter and it was still a tight fit. Once its on its good but it was a fight lol.

The thing about the UNI is that you have to buy the aluminum adapter piece. Thats whats so expensive about the UNI. I have a K&N drop in headed my way in the mail for mine.

Everyone says to get a Uni with the Noss airflow adapter but they don't seem to make the adapter anymore. I think I may just try that plastic one. There are some aluminum ones on ebay but I think they are way over priced.

Ok I ordered a clamp on Uni 2 stage. Will I need the oil/cleaning kit right away? Or not until it needs cleaned?

Back