Bent Steering Stem, looking for cheap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McOmish

Reaction score
So next step on my list, I have a steering stem on backorder for my 02 warrior and the price is crazy ($220), I have read about being able to use Banshee stems with a little grinding or raptor 350 stems. Im not sure if I want a used one off ebay. Anyone know the best cost effective way to go about this? Stock or aftermarket?

Last edited:
You can take a stocker to a wirlding shop and hav it straitened and streched or id go aftermarket or fleebay that's most of your qhoices

I hope you aren't buying a oem one for that price. If so cancal that order. You can find straight ones on ebay for CHEAP! I paid 10 plus 14 shipping for my straight crome stem. Fro just a hair more then 220 you can get a ims or lonestar stem complete with anti vibe mounts

a stem just showed up for an 01, on my local C.L.
He wants $20 for it picked up. Not sure if he's ship it or not, but he's got some other parts I'm interested in, If I end up going to look at them, I May be able to snag it.

I have two of the them both jacked with but still. I'll sell yah one for $200! Hahahahaha

I took it to a machine shop yesterday and cancelled my order. Hopefully they can pull out the wow. Thanks for the advice.

Back