began full rebuild!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres the pics i promised ha. I took some with the light cover on, what yall think? I kinda like it with out the stock lights...

I also rode it for about 30 min. and wow these shocks are like riding in a caddy! super smooth, plush and i rarely felt any jarring like the stock pogos produced. I recommend these shocks and shock conversion to anyone looking to upgrade the ride of there bike. You wont be disappointed. Well heres the pics enjoy...
1.jpg

1234567890.jpg

12.jpg
123.jpg

1234.jpg

12345.jpg
123456.jpg
1234567.jpg
12345678.jpg

123456789.jpg

12345678034.jpg

11224556.jpg

12345678901.jpg

123456789098765.jpg

Covered the ressies up with some cut up cans. I kinda like this better. what you think? I have some more parts coming so stay tuned. Doesnt look to bad eh?

looks good dude! The gold rezzies match the rear now. I like em with and with out the covers.

Can't wait to see is all done. (is it ever though??)

I know i like the ressies both ways. The gold matches alot of stuff i got on it.

Yeah i know what you mean by never being done! Its close. I still wanna get a few thing for it. But my next project is gonna be my 5.0 stang. The engines almost done for that.

x2 for the cans on. gold just seems to stand out too much for my taste

Cans on gives it some character, with out if they were solid black so they would blend in then it wouldn't be so bad. I never understood why they would make gold ressies like that to make them stand out.

I like the can covers as well. Now what you need is some of those eye covers for your stock headlights, but that guy on ebay doesn't make any with lime green anywhere on them.

I know what u mean. I wanted to just put them in the stock way but these r just way to long. Give me a couple months and ill have some custom upper mounts welded up.

What about changing the lower mount so they aren'y so straight up and down? I know I saw some mounts that lowered the front end by moving the shocks outward on here. Just son't remember who has them

Yeah i know what ur talking about. They are the lowering kits that most people use to TT. Im not sure if they will be good for jumping and such.

Yeah im not gonna run shock covers for now. If i do i have them monster covers which are mostly black. But the light covers look cool, but a lil much. Im gonna run it most of the time with the light hole cover. It looks more racey. Never know, i might have a trick up my sleeve for some diff lighting:tup:

New parts!!

Got some new parts in the mail today. Top is an Alba Pro Elite steering stabalizer, AC wide grab bar, LED Maltese cross tail light, Trail tech Mini torch lights! Also won some Bling star Notorious heel guards today.
http://
NEWPARTS.jpg

I got the stabalizer mounted, got the grab bar on, and mounted the lights. Still gotta do the wiring and mount and wire in the tail light. These lights are bright as hell! The stabalizer is a very nice design and mounted with no problems. The lights are prob twice as bright as the stockers and they look wicked. Ill get pice tomorrow after i button up some stuff.

Its hard to believe those little lights are brighter than stock. I like the cross tail light though. Is it a brake light too?

Yes seriously they are alot brighter. Yes im gonna wire it up and get a switch and hook it up to the rear brake lever so it will be a tail light. There are 2 power wires coming out of it so ill be able to wire them seprate.

Good idea guys! Im gonna do that. My light is like urs elwood. It has 3 wires, 1 ground and 2 power wires. Does that mean one is for brake light and one would be for running lights?...

Back