before and after pics of your warriors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryankach

Reaction score
lets see some before and after pics of your warrior/raptor 350

here mine

before[
yamaha-warrior-2002-sm.jpg

after
Picture010.jpg

now
P9050028.jpg

i like them to u can thanks my buddy on a z400 stoping short randomly on a dusty trail

yea there wicked +2 i didnt get them poweder coated cause i didnt know what color i wanted them

Reggie do you still have those american racers on? They cant be good for anything much more than extremly hard packed dirt and asphalt.

Before
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-482655.jpg

After
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-409991.jpg

and finally i got my rings in on monday :) hope to get it togeather on friday. been almost a month with outa a quad...hell. atleat my dad just got a 03 raptor on sunday for get this....$1000 :0
yea the onlything wrong with it is that there is some scratches and a small ding an the top Aarm and the nuetral light dosnt work..omg lol. he got a hell of a deal (old people are cool)

I have my american racers on right now for drifting, but they grip like crazy. I took it down the road and forgot that i aired them down really low, and i downshifted to like 2nd and when i turned it just lifted the front end up. But they are way to small, when I was in 6th gear it felt like i was in 4th gear with my normal tires. kinda gay

naw, i dont think im ever gonna get to use the tires on a track...just for messin around. :-(

Latest posts

Back