Before//After

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
Well, today i got done putting on my graphic kit and painting my hood, tell me what you think.. I still need to put the seat cover on, i'll post pics of it when its on also.

Before-
before.jpg

before2.jpg

before3.jpg

After-
newlook2.jpg

newlook3.jpg

newlook4.jpg

newlook5.jpg

newlook6.jpg

raptornewlook.jpg

Im getting shock covers and a dg pro v bumper for xmas, ill post pics of it also when i get them on it. thanks for the feedback.

Them graphics are kick ass, where did u buy em from? I also love the black hood on the blue rappy. u are missing a aftermarket exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah thanks man, im going to look at FMF and HMF exhausts tuesday i think, thanks. And the graphics are GYT-R, you can buy them from your yamaha dealer.

Looks great!

Big improvement over the OEM.

How did you get the stock decals off, heat?

wow... how many h/p does that add like 15? lol

hell yeah it adds atleast 15 hp lmao ;)

By dec 26th ill have pics up of my rappy again, when it has all the **** on it that im gettin for xmas, heres a list:

Yoshimura TRC Competition Series slip on
Black/ Blue flame shock covers
Blue/Black Powermadd handguards
DG Pro-V bumper

And i just ordered a Dynojet kit, k&n filter+prefilter , so ill also have that stuff on it when i take the new pics :)

**And the decals came off by hand, no heat required except for the 2 on the front fenders by the lights that say "Yamaha", they needed heat.

to really set it off go to www.clear-guard.com and they have light covers for our raptors, they have red, blue, smoke, yellow and i think black.. i have a set off red ordered for a christmas present for myself..at 26 bucks they're a deal.....check em out its worth it....

Back