been runing the stroker

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearnofish06860

Reaction score
well i havnt been of yfm in like 6 months for more than like 5 minutes, ive been working all summer almost 11 hour days everyday, and i havnt rode ounce, because my raptor has been slowly finished, and now im 5 hours away at college, but i finished putting in the hot rods stroker kit a couple weeks before i left, and there is so much more power there, its amazing. at first when it was all done, i had the back plastics on and the seat so i could do jetting changes and all that real easy, and i didnt have the reverse lever hooked up. well i was topin out at around 53-55(acording to the trailtech) and i was like WTF? cuz that slower than stock, so i hook up the reverse lever one day cuz i had some free time, and as soon as i took it out after hooking up that wire i instantly gained speed, and was doing in the low 70's in no time at all. but it was so much better, i put a review up in a while here, but it defineatly rips!

Latest posts

Back