Beastly's thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, this quad looks a lot different now, but i haven't been keeping up with things over here much. looks good dude.

how long before the 446 is up and running?

damn, this quad looks a lot different now, but i haven't been keeping up with things over here much. looks good dude.

how long before the 446 is up and running?

Probably late january, i want my cousin to build it and hes graduating from mmi and moving back here then

Last edited:
started mock up on the carrier and need to do a little more trimming then ill burn it in. pulling the exhaust stud out was unsuccessful and it sheared flush so im just gonna pull the motor out save it for after the 446. also got the exhaust apart and im gonna cut it a bit more to clean up damage and straighten it, then repack. oh ya and started on the 446 tonight, im gonna try it myself.

Last edited:
started mock up on the carrier and need to do a little more trimming then ill burn it in. pulling the exhaust stud out was unsuccessful and it sheared flush so im just gonna pull the motor out save it for after the 446. also got the exhaust apart and im gonna cut it a bit more to clean up damage and straighten it, then repack. oh ya and started on the 446 tonight, im gonna try it myself.

may as well do it yourself. can't learn anything unless you get your hands dirty.

Exhaust is almost done. I had to shorten it a little more to get rid of some damage. Then i sanded the crap out of it to get it smooth then gave it the brushed look. The midpipe went in the blaster and got a few coats of black exhaust paint. Also i got a tip off a big core comin thats in great shape so i may try to do a spark arrested/ quiet core deal thats easily removable. Im getting a new tag for it too.
ec723765.jpg

691c12db.jpg

Looks good beast. I can only imagine how effin loud that fart can it gunna be. I see your gunna weld in the swinger bracket to the stock arm like that kid with the banshee did. Good stuff!

Nerfs are on their BA
c2f8cdeb.jpg

I decided to just paint the swinger now in case i want to tweak my design during testing and if im happy its going to pc blue to match my arms that are getting done. The 446 motor is getting dropped off next week for a new rod bearing then ill be putting it together
bfff16c7.jpg

9a041e2c.jpg

Back