Bearing carriers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spdfrk1990

Reaction score
Any aftermarket bearing carriers that will work with the raptor 350? My friend was telling me its a worth while upgrade.

Careful what you buy, a lot of those things are useless without a lonestar or similar swingarm that uses a honda-style carrier instead of the stock style one that mounts on tabs. Both of those are showing a picture of a honda style which is no good for you, the pictures may not be of the actual item they're selling though.

There are plenty of things that are much more worthwhile of an investment than that, especially on a raptor 350. The stock bearing carrier is fine, if you do the simple grease zerk mod the bearings will easily last 10 or 15 years of hard riding with no maintenance other than a pump of grease every once in a while.

yea i agree with yamarider, theres nothing wrong with a stock one, just do the grease zerk and keep it greased you will be fine, unless you are just wanting something for looks

Any info on the Zerk Mod? Pics instructions anything??

Pick up a pack of grease fittings I got some with a 8mm x 1.0 thread and then got a 8.0 x 1 tap. Ill have to see what size the bit was im thinking 9/32 but ill check to make sure.

Back