Battery

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeessfore

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a Battery at a halfway decent price. I went to walmart but the book had no Warrior listing.

they should have it. Might not have the listing but all you really need is the right size in measurement.

Ya i figured someone might have the number they used. They look close to the size i just didnt measure before I went up there.

I went with a 14AA2 from advance autoparts. Not the original size, and its a tight squeeze in the battery box, but I didn't care for the stock replacement size (its a 12 something) because the connections were a pain to attach to. Just if you get one of the dry cell batteries when you have to add the acid, make sure you wait atleast a half hour to an hour before using it, otherwise the batteries wont last long at all.

The part number is ES12AA and the dimensions are 5 5/16" wide 3 3/16" thick and 6 5/16" tall.

Everstart batteries are good for about a year. You're better off spending a little more for an autocraft battery from advance. I had an $80 Interstate in my Warrior when I got it, but the damn terminal broke off in about a year because of overtightening and a missing battery strap. Got one of the cheap Moto Power batteries on Rocky Mountain and it was good for 3 years, up until I sold it to my buddy and he left the key on for a month which will kill a battery very efficiently.

The ones from advance auto you can warranty. Technically its 90 days on their autocraft atv/motorcycle batteries, but you can pretty much get what you want out of it. Just say you picked it up at another store within the last 90 days and it went bad. They usually wont go through the hassle of looking you up at the other store, and will just defective exchange it.

Back