Battery tender killed me new Battery!! ughhh

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
Well i got home from a 10 day stretch of vacation/work & went to play with DeathStroke. I had a battery tender from harbor freight on there keeping my 2 week old battery fully charged. Apparently I had a power outage while I was gone; and the outlet I had the tender plugged into popped & needed to be reset. So the battery tender just drained my new battery because it wasn't getting juice from the outlet. Sucks! I'll bring the battery back and havevit swapped. I bought it at BatteriesPlus & there is a one year warranty. Either that; or I have to drop 60$ for another battery. Hopefully they will swap it out. Grrrr. Gotta leave the battery with then a few days so they can test it. What a pain in the ass. Oh well. Next time I'll just disconnect the freakin battery if I'm away like that.

Store is about 45 min away in NJ on my way to work. I'm going to bring it over on my way tonight. I'll let ya know Lloyd. Hope so

Yes they swapped it out!! Good place to do business with--- batteries+bulbs. Good chain store.. Alright I feel a bit better now

Latest posts

Back