banshee or 250r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Honda sport (true sport, not the 250ex/x) are wheelie happy. Light front ends all of em.

S5030178.jpg

well here she is guys a little dirty had to go for a ride
86 trx250r, 265 cylinder ported /polished fresh rebuild on topend by victory motorsports, boyesen rad valve, RPM timing advancer, fmf sst pipe power core 2 silencer

Last edited:
I think Admin said it best. If you want a balls to the wall bike then go banshee but otherwise the 250R is the more balanced of the 2. And yes, I bleed Yamaha so that statement says alot. Never overlook the later LT250R either. It's just plain cool and Suzuki started working out some of the trouble areas.

it feels good, totaly different from the warrior. the whole setup is different. from the seat height to the bar height .

I think Admin said it best. If you want a balls to the wall bike then go banshee but otherwise the 250R is the more balanced of the 2. And yes, I bleed Yamaha so that statement says alot. Never overlook the later LT250R either. It's just plain cool and Suzuki started working out some of the trouble areas.

Damn straight^^^! All those 2 strokes were good bikes. Those late LTs were nice bikes.

it feels good, totaly different from the warrior. the whole setup is different. from the seat height to the bar height .

Yup, that they do. Honda has always put out some of the most ergo friendly and comfy quads.

Back