Banshee front and rear on Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wysguy

Reaction score
I read the sticky about "will shock X work?" and see that a Banshee would a Warrior. I am going to assume this means it will fit a Raptor 350 as well.

Since aftermarket shock manufacturers list the Banshee and Raptor 350 separately, I was hoping someone could tell me how different they are. My intention is to get Banshee size Fox Float Podium for the rear of my Raptor, since they don't manufacture one for the Raptor 350. The same for the the front, I would like to put on Fox Evols, but again they don't list them for the Raptor. But I want to ensure that they are going to actually work, otherwise I will go with a Works or Elka.

Any advice/experience would be helpful.

I appreciate it, and I read that in the sticky as well. I was just wondering if someone had a bit more info before I drop the money. What I am hoping for is shock length/mounting locations are exact, within 1/2", etc. Or why manufactures list them separately if they are cross-compatible.

I do appreciate the verification though.

I appreciate it, and I read that in the sticky as well. I was just wondering if someone had a bit more info before I drop the money. What I am hoping for is shock length/mounting locations are exact, within 1/2", etc. Or why manufactures list them separately if they are cross-compatible.

I do appreciate the verification though.

From what I've found they are barely longer but banshees are sprung a tich lighter. So if you're 180, I'd do 200 for banshee

Latest posts

Back