Ball Joints in Lonestar arms question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Just trying to plan ahead so when the ball joints get bad, I have them here already. Since this is my first set of aftermarket arms, Im still learning about them. I cant tell if they are just stockers or Lonestars ball joints. Got a pic of the top:
IMG_20110424_164059.jpg

Pretty sure the a-arms were on it before he got it, but those do look like them. Im gonna go on Lonestars website agian and see how theres look.

Ya went on Lonestars site and there are all like elwoods, but thanks for verifying that. Im actually kind of glad they are just stocker ball joints, they are cheap. LOL

Yupp sure do. the ones in ur arms now will prob be a bitch to get out but they'll come with a lil heat and pb blaster

Yeah maybe. Idk mine were when i changed them in my 87. Maybe you'll get lucky and they didnt use alot of locktite haha

Since I dont need to worry about them yet, im thinking about trying to make a socket. So I can use a breaker bar, I always try making stuff easier on myself.

did a little searcing and couldnt find anything on arms that look like yours, weird

Ya no kidding, leave it up to me to get a pair of shocks that havent been made for years. My only fear with those shocks is it'll end up costing an arm and leg to get rebiult. They are all boxed up and ready to ship to Greg, I just want to have a good bit of money set back so Im ready when they are done.

Back