• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

!!!BaD04WarrioR's PART OUT!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will do 90 shipped...someone has offered me 85. You speak up on 90 they are yours and I will do paypal

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SENT ME MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL...I WILL TRY AND GET EVERYTHING SHIPPED OUT ON MONDAY

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SENT ME MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL...I WILL TRY AND GET EVERYTHING SHIPPED OUT ON MONDAY

am i gonna get a shipping number?

free bump.. everyone buy this stuff, i wanna see his 700r with the money of the warrior put into it ;D

and u better not leave this site just cuz ur better than us :p :p

Dude...I will never leave this site. You guys are like family to me. Just pretend as if mine is all your guys' raptor 350's dad. I can't wait...and yet at the same time am scared to see what the rappy will look like.

A 700R wtf? lol **** that ****! YFZ DAMN IT!

Doug...i thought you were getting the 446 kit for your warrior. Then you decided to get a 450. Then you got the 400 stroker. Are you going to get a 450 or a warrior next? ???

[quote:e3no4gk9]A 700R wtf? lol **** that ****! YFZ DAMN IT!

Doug...i thought you were getting the 446 kit for your warrior. Then you decided to get a 450. Then you got the 400 stroker. Are you going to get a 450 or a warrior next? ???[/quote:e3no4gk9]

YFZ450 will be my next quad! I had no choice but to sell my Warrior reggie - loooong story.

[quote:1c0pg0ym]

Doug...i thought you were getting the 446 kit for your warrior. Then you decided to get a 450. Then you got the 400 stroker. Are you going to get a 450 or a warrior next? ???

YFZ450 will be my next quad! I had no choice but to sell my Warrior reggie - loooong story.[/quote:1c0pg0ym]

Yea, you told me about it...bullsh*t...but it will all come together man. So when the warrior is gone, are you getting a yfz or another warrior?

Dude...I will never leave this site. You guys are like family to me. Just pretend as if mine is all your guys' raptor 350's dad. I can't wait...and yet at the same time am scared to see what the rappy will look like.

daddy can i have...

daddy can you buy me a new...

yay!

hahaha

[quote:8t6xoxuo]

YFZ450 will be my next quad! I had no choice but to sell my Warrior reggie - loooong story.[/quote:8t6xoxuo]

hey, smarts...he just said that

Yea, i can read...But when i talked to him on AIM he said e was going to use the parts that he didnt sell and put them on a new warrior. So piss off :)

heh I think he was referring to IDLE commenting that he wanted to purchase a computer that swampman already paid for...

yea man, I've already sent him the money for the computer even. He can't sell it again. unless hes got two of them laying around somewhere.

I wouldn't worry about it man, I'm guessing it was a miscommunication/lack of reading the updates or something to that effect.... he's got it marked as sold - I'm guessing that's for you.... anyways he hasn't shown reason to think he's a cheat - least not yet anyways haha.

Hang in there swampman...

Back