backfiring through carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes..about 1/4 throttle..I switched carbs becuase my original was pissing gas everywhere..cleaned everything multiply times..figured I need a new float, valve needle and seal..witch was about 60 bucks..so I just bought a used carb for 40 shipped....see i thought it was the main b/c i thought it was getting to much gas and not burning it all..but I never new that bout the throttle postitions

yes sir..the top end is fine..runs perfect up there..and i dont have a lid on the box right now..bike didnt come with one..Im in the process of making one though

Yeah for the most part it has been very reliable..Its not charging the battery but nothing engine wise or drivetrain wise has failed me..It is a 1999 and I have had to put a new timing chain tensioner in it..But thats common on the 400ex..yeah no matter what you get sooner or later it is going to break. There machines that dont last forever..Do you work in a shop Jason?

Latest posts

Back