Axle Nut Wrench

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbod

Reaction score
Where do i go about getting one? I took them off with channel locks but I'd like to put them on the proper way.

dude, that doesn't make any sense. You just wanted an excuse to say "homodepot" because you love being a homo so much, didn't you? It's ok, you can tell us, we're your friends. lol you ******* homo.

Your local sears store will have one most likly. But exspensive.
If you have a Harbor Freight around .that would be your best bet.
You could proababbly pick up a set there .........pretty cheap.

If ya dont mind leaving a couple of marks on the nuts. You can always use a pipe wrench.

If you got them off with channel locks..................they probabbly werent on there tight enough.
Or you have some MONSTER ONES with a really good grip to ya hand!

Pipe wrench works perfect to get the 2 axle nuts off, no pun intended! If your worried about scratching them, wrap a shop towel around em. Slide a pipe for extra leverage on the pipe wrench and you can probably loosen with one hand.

Yea, they weren't small. But I borrowed them from a friend that I no longer talk to. Rocky Mountain has them for $16/pair. I'll just pick them up.

its a 2in rench that takes them off i got one of them for work purposes they are expensive but for u guyes out there on the sight u can get them at your local dealer any of them most have them in stock from motion pro for 20 bucks a lot cheaper then the 120 for the rench

Back