Auto clutch for Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave85zxt

Reaction score
I know this is going to stir up a bunch of people so I really don't want to hear "why in the hell do you want to do that?" or "auto clutches suck".

Does anyone know if it is possible to put a Wolverine auto clutch in a Warrior? I have been looking at the parts section of Yamaha's website and they look similar but it is hard to tell.

I think the Wolvie auto clutch will go on but your trouble will be with the side cover, I don't know if it will fit.

I can't find a z-start clutch for a Warrior. I emailed the company to see if they make one. You're not kidding that they are expensive!

im not ragging on you im just wondering why you want one?

I don't really want one. I am probably going to get a wolverine for a second quad for my wife. I have a buddy that wants to get a quad and he's looking at a warrior but he wants to get something with an auto clutch for the type of riding he does. They are constantly hopping downed trees and doesn't want to be snubbing it all the time.

oh ok yea ive almost burnt my clutch up trying to hop trees u gotta hit em with a little momentum and roll over them

Latest posts

Back