Auction

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbjamm

Reaction score
Found this Warrior at an auction. Think I'll go in the morning and see if I can snag it cheap. Looks to be 89 but I'll prolly check VIN when I get there. What you think is top price? I was thinking $500-$700 depending on condition of bearings, bushings and compression. Aren't 89s second gens? I can't remember. Or was there a split that year?

http://www.amaauctions.com/consignmentphotos.html?ID=2134

Click on the pic after it opens for a larger view.

Found this Warrior at an auction. Think I'll go in the morning and see if I can snag it cheap. Looks to be 89 but I'll prolly check VIN when I get there. What you think is top price? I was thinking $500-$700 depending on condition of bearings, bushings and compression. Aren't 89s second gens? I can't remember. Or was there a split that year?

http://www.amaauctions.com/consignmentphotos.html?ID=2134

Click on the pic after it opens for a larger view.
That deff worth snagging. Its a second gen. 87-88 were the first gens. Hopefully you get it cheap..:tup:

Good luck Lloyd! Yea I'd try for no more than 6-700$. Maybe if its in great condition; 800$. I'd love to find a good warrior for that price by me....don't know much about 89s or first gens too much so I couldn't help you there.

I thought 89 was a split year, but that quad in the auction looks to be a second gen.

Well, turns out someone was willing to give $775 for it. It was rougher than the pic showed but it did run good, so I had already decided $500 tops and they started bidding at $400. Oh well. Was worth a shot. If I hadn't have gone, it would have sold for $200. Lol. Just my luck.

89 was a split year where they sold the leftover 88s as 89s and then started selling the second gens.

Well, turns out someone was willing to give $775 for it. It was rougher than the pic showed but it did run good, so I had already decided $500 tops and they started bidding at $400. Oh well. Was worth a shot. If I hadn't have gone, it would have sold for $200. Lol. Just my luck.

That's too bad man. But yea-hey; at least you tried.

Back