Atv trail ride in Hawaii

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jccuiser78

Reaction score
Hey-I just got back from my honeymoon on Maui,Hawaii and thought I would share some pics,no action shots(my wife was scared ::)The trail went up a 10,000 foot dead volcano-bitchen.The jeep here followed up with a lunch(they wheeled on the trail-what a awesome job)The ride was 7 miles and very fun.The trees in the back are a protected rainforest,they are Koa wood-$$$$.I was not supposed to,but I was catching slight air on the 500lb. Honda!The other pics are just cool,hope you enjoy!
DSC01194.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01165.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01082.jpg

DSC01219.jpg

looks like fun other than the fact you can only drive the quads and not jump/ wheelie them
I was not (supposed to) but I had to.Boy,trying to powerslide with a 4x4 is wierd.But the 4x4 quad is needed here-60%grades :eek:
The main road up the mountain is actually the steepest road in the world-22 miles,10,000 feet.Plus its paved REALLY well.They have alot of big money satellite relays up there-mucho fun for the streetbikes,they were flying past me and they were ON IT!
DSC01203.jpg

looks like fun other than the fact you can only drive the quads and not jump/ wheelie them

Who cares if he didnt get to wheelie or jump them. All that matters is if you have fun or not! Awesome pictures man. Looks like a badass time.

HOLY **** that last pic is sweet... lol man you lucky SOB i wish i got to go to Hawaii and did ya wife ride too? if so man ur ******* lucky...,

thats awsome....in october me and my soon-2-be wife will be going on a cruise in the carribean...and for one of our shore sexcursions, we are doin a atv ride through the jungle too !!!

sick pics man i was gonna do that same quading trip when i was there but than my dad lost his contact and we couldnt go i was pretty piss

nice hooneymoon ill half to make a trip there and do that in my life time hopefully looks like u had a blast riding

HOLY **** that last pic is sweet... lol man you lucky SOB i wish i got to go to Hawaii and did ya wife ride too? if so man ur ******* lucky...,
Yeah she did ride-and the atv too ;)

Had to be cool riding in a pack like that and site seeing.......honestly how often do any of us do that?..lol

I went to oahu a year back and the place where they filmed jurassic park has quad tourers i tried getting a time but they were all booked. oh well next time i go back i guess, beautiful pictures hawaii was amazing like the real hawaii not the commercial crap in waikiki(sp)/honolulu

Back