Atv racers check this out!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Go to sponsorhouse.com and create a profile. Its an easy way to find other racers to talk to and best of all get sponsors. My friend made a profile two weeks ago and races, he got two sponsors already asv inovations and decal works. This place is sweet, i highly recomend going there if you race.

I have an account and have 13 sponsors..I have ASV too..If you want there levers and perches make an account and send them an appliction..you can get great deals

Discounts on their products, that's about all. So if you ever try to get a sponsor for some reason make sure it's somebody who's products you currently use or intend to use.

do you have to race to get sponsors? what are the requirements to receive a sponsorship, like amount of events and stuff like that? (if you have to race)

Typically yeah, only racers get sponsors. And the better you are, the more sponsors and better deals from them you'll get. But it seems like anybody can get sponsors thru Sponsorhouse. All you have to do is say that you're going to start racing and somebody will probably offer you something. You're not going to get offers from somebody like Hiper or Elka, you'll be getting offers from small companies. But if you ever race you'll realize how expensive it gets, so any help is a good thing.

yeah you should deffinatly get into harescrambles they are soo much fun, even if you dont get competative its still fun to be there and race.

ya i tried a couple once, but the first one i ever tried turned out to be the hardest course on the circuit. in some spots there was about 2-3 inches between the ends of your bars and the trees. i clipped a few trees and twisted my wrist and then i ended up beating my knees to death with my stock suspension so i pulled out before i got hurt. i tried another one but crashed on a blind off camber turn and rolled into some trees. didnt mess me or the warrior up too bad, just bent the clutch lever and scared me out of continuing. i may try to get into it next season but with nursing school, work, and my 5 (almost 6) month old son its kinda hard to find time. ill have to make some time though or else im gonna end up going crazy! lol

Back