ATV DVDs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
What ATV DVDs do you own? Or ATV videos you have downloaded?

I got Huevos 3,4,5,6,7 on my computer

And Huevos 8 DVD.

I have Carpe Diem 1 and 2 on dvd, and the others are too disappointing to even mention

are the carpe diem dvds worth buying?

I like them, they have some good riding in them, and some quality goofing around in them too (like riding pit bikes on city streets). You can tell that parts of it are staged, mostly the beginning with the police chase, but it's still entertaining to watch

I just got to watch Huevos 8 for the first time, and to say the least I was surprised to find that paragon, the place where I do most of my riding, is actually in it! It's the chapter titled "cross country". I just thought that was pretty cool...

in the oregon scene in carpe diem, is that a warrior that loops out during a wheelie? i have only seen it twice and havent looked too closely. i just noticed the lights that look like warrior lights.

Well as of today my collection just got 4 DVDs larger..

So to date I have

I got Huevos 3,4,5,6,7 on my computer

DVDs:

Huevos 8
Tips and Tricks w/ John Natalie Jr.
The Fallout Volume 1
Carpe Diem 1 & 2
Nitro Circus (More of a Dirtbike DVD)
The Bomb Squad Movie

I just got Carpe Diem 2, the fallout, nitro circus and the BS movie today.

I am placing my order for the carpe diem 3 dvd next week!!

I got 4 new DVDs to watch finally. I've wore the other ones I have out already..

i've only got hueveos 3-7 or 8 on comp, trying to get carpe diem but can't find it

Back