Att: Everyone

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a problem making a long weekend out of traveling. However before I do any traveling I need a new job first. Don't really want to ride in NY, you gotta register and have insurance.

Actually you don't have to have either.

I'd deff take a weekend to do that... im up for the drive cant be that far from western Mass

I'd deff take a weekend to do that... im up for the drive cant be that far from western Mass

Well, I am an hour and a half from Springfield, Death is an hour and a half from me. And depending on the route taken, I would say Death is about 2 hours from Springfield

I thought in NY you had to have Insurance and have the quad Registered? Or does that only matter when the cops come?

...Or does that only matter when the cops come?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again- death knows more about situations regarding 'when the cops come' than I.

But the dealer told me ins. was not required (hence I have none) and registration, I am told, is only required if you plan to use the road for short distances (not usre of the exact distance) between trails.

its only 35 dollars to regester it and u dont kneed insurance unless u want to get the crash damage fixxed

all the cool people can gather near ny someplase lol ;)

i think it went up to like 45 -50 to reg.. thanx to our good ol buddy patki? (if thats how you spell the bastards name).. the cost increase is susposed to open up more trails and keep them maintained. **cough cough**.... sorry im allergic to bull ****.. but i suggested a group ride a while ago.. and nothing happend? but im up for it... i live about a hour and a half to 2 hours away

A group ride can happen in the NY area easy because of all the members up in that area. But as far as myself traveling anytime soon it can't happen. So maybe next time, or the first it depends if this happens or not.

uhh i cant drive mabe next year when i can but i dont think i can even drivre at nights wen im 16 that sux lol

Latest posts

Back