atc's?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jersey42

Reaction score
What are some of your guys thoughts on atcs?. are they as dangerous as everyone says?

Agreed. If you watch what you're doing and get a feel for it, you can make em dance. But, get on it and ride it like your warrior and you'll be in trouble. The little bit of atc riding I've done I found it best to turn it by powersliding the assend, and counter steering with the front end, while keeping my weight centered over the engine. BUT THAT'S JUST ME! There are tons of guys out there that ride these bikes full time and absolutely love em, and can run circles around us 4 wheelers.

yes Deadlast, i watched thos videos and thats exactly why i asked. But to me it just seems that alot of the accidents are caused by dumb people doing stupid stuff.

HAHAHHahaha. I just think they are funny. Anything is dangerous if you want it to be.

Problem was parent bought them for there kids and didn't pressure them to learn the machine and how it handles or even make them wear helmets, so there was a ton of accidents right when they hit the market.

Trikes are bad ass!

yea, if i ever get a trike, it definetly wnt be one of the utility ones, i hate that huge front wheel on them

my 250r is a rocket that hase a magical suprise every shift, some times the font end will slowly come up others it fly up after a good hole shot for no reason in lose dirt

I can't wait to watch these vids when I have sound, at work now and it's not a "talkie". I've ridden a honda big red 250es, with 22" rears on it. Not the factory 25". I really liked it. Had an 81 250r for a short period before it lost spark and sold it to fund the warrior. Even after sitting for 7 years outside and running like crap I could still put around in 2nd, tap the gas and the front end would come up and haul ass. Mucho fun:)

****! i started out on a honda 185s. got it for my 7th bday. that thing would haul ass even for that type of atc. had a loud ass supertrapp on it iirc and knobby tires. was a blast to ride.

on my wish list is an 85-86 250r. i have wanted one forever now.

****! i started out on a honda 185s. got it for my 7th bday. that thing would haul ass even for that type of atc. had a loud ass supertrapp on it iirc and knobby tires. was a blast to ride.

on my wish list is an 85-86 250r. i have wanted one forever now.

Sell the blaster for one bro:tup:

You talk about rare and scattered. Last month I cam across an 87 tecate4 on cl, guy wanted $400 for it. Looked complete and the add said only needed a stator. Wish I had had the money. It was only an hour from me.

Latest posts

Back