assholes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yooooo let me get that... i dont need to make sense... does warrior speed make sense, **** no so i shouldnt either... girl pants are for girls! bitch

yooooo let me get that... i dont need to make sense... does warrior speed make sense, **** no so i shouldnt either... girl pants are for girls! bitch

there you go again.. not making any sense.. hmph..

i bet everytime warriorspeed burps, he stinks the house up with penis smell.

If only he could take a joke like he takes dick in the ass. Gettin mad at a computer? I just dont get it. High school must be rough for that guy

im not much of a sense maker... im sorry i cant be like everyone else mister canadian

i cant stand this kid, i might ban him, for now this thread is going nowhere, end of it right now.

wish kingrap was around... haha..
sorry guys i just havent had the time but im here now :-*....... worriorspeed gone yet? those post were as funny as hell... but back on topic worriorspeed wtf would you start a thread ASSHOLES?! just to get even more ppl pissed off at you i mean comon now you start all this ****. thn you explode must be hes starting to hit puberty and must be his time of the month as well. do you use pads? or tampons? i think someone should send you a box. and as well and some vagasil for the stink and itchyness. :p ::) wish i could think of some more but i just took some pills to make me go bedy-by peace bitch ill think of more and be back with some more

Do not lock this thread. I unlocked it last night and someone wants to me cute and lock it back.

[quote:be7cbn3i]get em pely

uh-ohhhh........[/quote:be7cbn3i]

you beat me to it

Brace yourself, kingrap. Maybe you should cover your eyes, the 2nd offense is never pretty

Back