ASR arms, SS dual rates, and direct shift

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdam97

Reaction score
Went to suspension worx tonight and we put on some new stuff.
17821514035.jpg

17821542452.jpg

17821565183.jpg

Still need to do something with tose pesky brake lines...
17821572568.jpg

Got an IMS shifter for a YZ250 on ebay for $20, only needed a slight tweak to fit perfect.

looks good man! let us know how you like those shocks, they seem to be a great price and they look good too

looks great really like the shocks!! hows the shift i was told that the yz250 shifter fits but im afraid it will be uncofortable and too far up??

Shifter is sweet, a lot better feel. You can adjust it down, but I can't get my MX boots in there if its lower. Its actually about an inch longer than stock, too

what year yz250 shifter is that for? I need to raise my shifter so it fits better with my riding boots.

your quad looks awesome

i am plan on doing the same setup but i cant decide between ELKA or Those SS. anyways looks sick ! i like your color sheme too.

looks great really like the shocks!! hows the shift i was told that the yz250 shifter fits but im afraid it will be uncofortable and too far up??

1999-2006 shifter will fit, you guys can thank me for that one haha. Luckily i have a yz250 in garage so i could test fit.

[quote:zb258dbm]looks great really like the shocks!! hows the shift i was told that the yz250 shifter fits but im afraid it will be uncofortable and too far up??

1999-2006 shifter will fit, you guys can thank me for that one haha. Luckily i have a yz250 in garage so i could test fit.[/quote:zb258dbm]

Yeah, thanks. Thats where I got the idea ;D

Back