ASR a-arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttwarrior78

Reaction score
I would appreciate it if someone could post a close up of the lower a-arm shock mount of the warrior +2 ASR a-arms. I would want to see if you have to modify the a-rms to use the crj lowering kit with it, because on ASR website there is a tube that goes under the shock mount above the gusset plate in there pics for the warrior , but on some of your guys pics the tube isnt there so I want to make sure it'll work before I buy them. Thanks.

heres some tell me if you need different ones.

aarms2.jpg

100b2780.jpg

aarms3.jpg

aarms4.jpg

just to let you know, the crj lowering would not probably work with those arms, i had the lowering and looking at it, it would put a ton of leverage on the lower a-arm shock bolt....

Thanks for posting those, but if you read my thread in the general board, I decided to go with +3+1 wickeds and have my yfz shocks reworked by GT thunder, so they would be 3 1/2 to 4in. shorter like it would be with the lowering kit. Plus I wont have the extra leverage of having the lowering on.

Back