Anyone ever heard of using this trick?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep almost everyone on here uses that trick. helps with a lot of clutch related issue and lets you get the most out of the clutch.

Love it but IMHO get yourself the rappy clutch pull setup to use with the extra steel. Another great low cost mod for these machines

think that'll help with my clutch not engaging? when it in gear not running and you pull clutch in the bike wont roll

i did it on mine and clutch feels like its gone. wide open just barely moving popped clutch and everything still messed up, but it will roll when its in gear not running when lever is pulled in

Well crack her open and take a look is all you can do its really easy dude

You got it out of time, the two aluminum pieces in the clutch have timing marks that must like up or the clutch will never engage. That or your clutch is fried.

X2 with weston, your clutch boss arrow isn't lined up with the arrow on the basket. Just get ya a new gasket and tear it open for a look see.

ive got the two arrows on the 2 metal pieces that hold the plates lined up, that what youre talking about?

Latest posts

Back