Anyone else get quad related gifts??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
I figure since alot of us plan our gift ideas around our hobbies/projects, lets see what you guys got!! Mine was actually unexpected, as Ive been planning on getting a one big enough for a while. While its not new, its been updated wiring wise and light wise and will need just a few custom touches from me to make it mine! A trailer big enough for Jar-Jar!! Getting it into the back of the truck has been becoming a pain in the @$$, so this will save some of my energy for some more aggressive riding!!

got a gps for all my explorations. now next time i find something like a track in the middle of nowhere ill remember where it is. still cant find it after a year of searching. itll be super handy when i go up in the mountains looking for trails i always overlook because every time we go we always find some new beast of a ride

That's awesome you got a trailer. Been thinking about getting one myself especially since I got 2 quads now. @ CJ, a fricken GPS. How cool is that. I got a bunch of warrior parts. Of course I had to buy them myself, but not having a wife now, I can afford it lol.

That's awesome you got a trailer. Been thinking about getting one myself especially since I got 2 quads now..

Ya, just got to do a few mods to it. Like remove the goofy mud flaps my dad had setup on it. Then I got to get a measuring tape out and make sure the quad will fit as is, if not its modding time!!! LOL One really nice thing though, all the lights are LED's!!!

2013122895101849.jpg
[/URL]

Wife bought me a raptor. Here I am getting it at the dealer

LOL guys I was having problems getting the image URL. So I had her help and she just went and posted while I was on the shitter.

On a more serious note your new craptor is awesome except for the monthly ticket that goes along with it.

Also anyone that doesn't have a cam in their quad holy **** get one. I just put in the web84 cam with the kibblewhite springs. Totally different quad sliding it around it pulls the one tire off the ground. It wheelies just giving it throttle. I'm still getting the jetting where it wants.

Hey cheese, I'm planning on getting a webcam. Did you buy direct and if so, did you send them your stock cam for a core?

I bought it off of ag2560 on the site. I really like the 84 grind so far. I didn't notice much low end loss that I can tell. The midrange and topend is awesome. I would also recommend a high compression piston while your in there changing the springs. You wont be disappointed.

My buddy that's used to riding a yfz450 was shocked by the difference in the cam swap. I can't beat him but I hang on his back end until 5th gear then he pulls away. The yfz is a faster quad by no doubt but it makes the warrior fun. Haven't rode with another buddy that has an ltz but I'm looking forward to it. I will lose but it will be close I bet.

Yeah, I'm installing a JE 366 10.25:1 piston, and I know all about the arm stretching from the YFZ lol.

I think I'm gonna keep it stock. We're going to do a lot of trail riding this year and some are like 26 miles so I want something really reliable. Their fun stock too. I'm actually going to post my Warrior for sale to buy my wife an auto quad like a wolverine or something.

Latest posts

Back