anybody ride their wolvie? or just talk about working on it

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThE BeaSt oF GuMm hiLL

Reaction score
I dont believe anybody out there is riding their Wolvies cause I do not see any pictures or videos of them in action.
I want to see some action. What do you do for fun on your Wolverine. I wanna see where you ride. I want jumps, muddin, bloopers/accidents, hill and rock climbs.
Pull that booger out of the garage and get it dirty .A wolvie dont like to be babied, it likes its hair pulled, smacked around and be drove through the biggest sloppiest mud hole you can find.
Here is my second video posted, it may not be much but Im willing to show it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xQtFtueZ3Tw&mode=user&search=

I've got over 200 hard miles on my 450 and I just bought it 2 months ago, it's getting plenty of love. My camera is busted, but I have a few pics I have to get from a friend of our last trip. I have climbed rocks, carved dunes, mudded, and hit my share of jumps with this thing, and it likes to do whatever I throw at it. Pics and maybe some vids coming soon.

I put up a couple of pics from this spring for ya in the action section, seems like whenever I do something especially ridiculous no-one is around with a camera, or they're to busy trying to keep their own bikes afloat....
I agree with you 110% though, wolvies are meant to be punished. It likes abuse... :badgrin:

helmet cams

can you guys shout out what helmet camms and/or make recommandations on what cam are the best for the buck.
Skramblr, the vid you posted look good what equipment did you use?

Tony

Awesome vids guys.....yeah, post equipment and software recommondations. Maybe someday I'll figure it out.

We here in up-state New York like muddin' and trail riding but best of all it's the slow rock crawling and near mountain goat like terrain that get us smilin' :D . Going where you normally wouldn't. Exploring the country side off the beaten path you could say. And to top that off.....not one of us has a winch. That's why we don't do this alone. Man, these things will go anywhere!

Later,
<><

Machete said:
Awesome vids guys.....yeah, post equipment and software recommondations. Maybe someday I'll figure it out.

We here in up-state New York like muddin' and trail riding but best of all it's the slow rock crawling and near mountain goat like terrain that get us smilin' :D . Going where you normally wouldn't. Exploring the country side off the beaten path you could say. And to top that off.....not one of us has a winch. That's why we don't do this alone. Man, these things will go anywhere!

Later,
<><
Hey machete, your Wolverine looks really gooood! What size are those tires, height and width, do you have a lift kit on it??

ATVBud...........I appretiate (sp) that, thanks. No lift kit....I hear they cause too many CV joint problems. I have the ITP M/S 589's on type 5 (I think) rims. They're 25 inch tires, fronts are 8x12 and the rears are 10x12. Awesome traction on most any surface. Smooth ride on hard surfaces too. I have the ammo boxes mounted to the underside of the rack now. Here in the pic they're mounted to the back of the rack....looks a bit hidious so I put them under and it's much better.

Thanks again,

<><

Latest posts

Back