Anybody else notice other atv forums suck ass

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum is THE best, hands down. On a certain 450 forum most of them are a bunch of rich, spoiled guys that don't have the time of day for most other people. I really like the build threads on here as I get a lot of great ideas and I've made a lot of great friends here whom I hope to get a chance to meet in person someday. And yes, I think our mods do an awesome job. BTW David, hope you get that warrior, be nice to see you rebuild it.

Well, the guy is going to try to make to my house tomorrow to take a looksie and see about trading. Judging from how he talked on the phone it seems as if I will be a warrior owner again. Stupid question time: 87 and 88 are the only years with headlights down low right? He said it didn't have replaceable ball joints so I know its not an 87. But on the bright side he said he just replaced the upper and lower arms last fall because the joints were worn. Its bone stock and doesn't smoke or use oil. New clutch last fall also. I'm happier than a 2 peckered billy goat right now.

good luck with your trade. im thinking about trying to turn my 3 wheeler into a warrior if i can find someone that would wanna trade with me.

The 3 best forums I'm on are yfm350, duramaxforum, and ski doo forums

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I joined a polaris forum recently to get a little insight into warming up a polaris xplorer. It seems that if you are a newbie they tend to ignore you. I looked at other threads by guys with less than 25 posts and only one had a single response. The worthless ******* douche nuggets on that forum could learn alot from you guys. Just wanted to let you all know that of all the forums I am in, this is by far the best.

What Polaris forum did you join...

Im a member on poalris atv forums and they have been nice so far

I don't remember. I was on it for about a month and got very little use/help from it so I just deleted the link and forgot about it. The only thing I remember is a guy named Bruce who was a super moderator and his signature was "I tried to change my password to penis, but it was too short." Or something like that anyway. The only useful info I got was a link to a pdf of a owners manual for 1987-1995 machines. I had a guy send me a pissy pm asking why anyone would take the time to mod an xplorer. It was a stupid idea and a waste of time and that I must be an idiot. So I responded by questioning his ancestry, telling him how his mama liked it and how his daddy was jealous he wasn't receiving it and so forth. Pretty juvenile I know but I laughed my ass off while doing it.

Most forums are hard to get use to and most are full of duners. I hate Raptor forums that why I stay cozy here

You guys should see Southern Mudd Junkies on Facebook. What a bunch of trailer queens.

Latest posts

Back