Anybody else notice other atv forums suck ass

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frit91

Reaction score
I joined a polaris forum recently to get a little insight into warming up a polaris xplorer. It seems that if you are a newbie they tend to ignore you. I looked at other threads by guys with less than 25 posts and only one had a single response. The worthless ******* douche nuggets on that forum could learn alot from you guys. Just wanted to let you all know that of all the forums I am in, this is by far the best.

I agree, Im a member of many Forums and YFM350 is by far the best!!! Lately ive not even got back on some of the forums due to all the Keyboard racers and certified google mechanics. I will admit if I don't know how to do something I will google it, But guys referring parts and brands that aint even used them or owned them makes me sick. 70% of the goons think whatever they own is the best lol.

Exactly ^^^^

RaptorForum and Moddedaraptor has turned into Duners and drag quads, Bluetraxx and ATVriders has died out over the years. Im a member of a few closed XC groups on FB and the 1000 members we got are pretty chill, some get their panties in a bunch but it happens lol

Last edited:
YFM350 is the first atv forum I joined and let me tell ya this forum spoiled me. I expected the other forums I joined later to be the same way. Was I ever surprised. It's enough to make me get rid of the polaris and go back to a warrior so that this is the only forum I need. Maybe I will craigslist an ad for a polaris for warrior trade.

If any of you guys have any polaris experience, please let me know. I know this isnt the place to ask but I thought it couldn't hurt. Btw, I am still wrenching on my buddies warrior so I am not a complete traitor.

Haha good thing I don't ever plan on jumping to another forum then. This was my first and only forum...

The other forums are hard as hell to navigate too. These mods are very good at what they do on here

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

Suzuki Central wasn't half bad same set up and format as here great group of guys over there too but nothing compares to YFM350.com the best Family this side of the web lol

I had an Polaris scrambler 400 two stroke . had wisisco piston, reeds, better carb, clutch springs and pipe. and that thing would move. bottom to mid range nothing could leave that hard but top end sucked bad. it was hard keeping the front end down at lower speeds. it was cool but it still was a Polaris like trying to race a Sherman tank

I'm a member on 3 wheeler world, and it is no where near as good as yfm. Everyone there, is there because we all own a trike(s). I've updated my build thread over there a couple of times and have gotten minimal responses. Hell, the last time I posted NO ONE replied. Meanwhile, I post my build progress on my Honda ATC here and you guys make the honest effort to reply, support and take interest.

I'm a member on 3 wheeler world, and it is no where near as good as yfm. Everyone there, is there because we all own a trike(s). I've updated my build thread over there a couple of times and have gotten minimal responses. Hell, the last time I posted NO ONE replied. Meanwhile, I post my build progress on my Honda ATC here and you guys make the honest effort to reply, support and take interest.

I like following builds of anything on here. Its cool as hell to see what you guys are doing. Personally I think guys on here respond to build threads mainly cause the builds are interesting and the guys posting them are usually the first ones to answer questions and offer advice and opinions. I was going to do one on my xplorer build but its just an old xplorer and not all that interesting. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary and to be honest it bored the **** outta me.

It don't look to bad, You can sale the rack and buy some nerfs for it.

It's showroom mint compared to what I started with on my old 87, lol. It will give me something to work on while I ride it. I really hope this works out. The pooplaris turned out nice. It launches hard but has no top end to speak of. After it hits about 40 it falls on its face. It gets there fast but thats about it.

Well technically the moderators don't set up how the forum is formatted, it's admin that has created this setup. It's the same format he uses for all the forums he owns, and for good reason. It's attractively simple and easy to use. He did a damn good job with it, and truthfully even though he isn't super active on the forum and doesn't own a warrior, has been a good admin. But the moderators are what keeps this place Turning. You guys do a good job, and aren't power hungry entited scumbags like on some forums I've been on. Keep it up! :tup:

Latest posts

Back