Anybody else hate authorities?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistitracing

Reaction score
Today, right after those freaking screws were removed from my neck, I found out that a Warrior will officially outrun a police cruiser on a dirt road. I'm proud of ah! Hahahaha man, he didn't stand a chance. But be careful if you are riding up here in Maine, I've had a warden chase me up a 300 foot hill in a pit that is consistently at a 65 degree angle... And he was in a standard warden issue GMC 1500. He didn't make the hill, and he let me off the hook when I helped him out after he got stuck.. Talk about determination lol, those guys will chase you through hell if they have to, and just give you a warning afterward.. Anybody else got any chase stories?:slayer:

they are just trying to make a living. I would have just pulled over. but thats just me

i agree that if you just stop they usually let you of the hook. new jersey wardens are like something out of mad max. ive had them pull guns on me and block trails, my buddy even was clothes lined off his quad. we have a warden that wears a mx chest protector because he has been beatin up so many times. i guess thats why we now have 1000 dollar riding fines in new jersey now.

I'll just say, I've had some fun, most dont realize how fast quads go compared to vehicles.

some authorities are fine individuals, some are not. the ones that i know of do not care about quads being on the roads. there is this one that lives down the road from my dad that doesn't care. we go by his house pinned in 6th gear hauling ass and he doesn't do anything or call other LEO's to mess with us.

Back