Any Union Workers Here?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadaim

Reaction score
Just started my New Job today working in Local Sector 6. Working for Bath Iron Works.. They build Navy Ships.. Gone in as an apprentice pipefitter.. Get paid to go to school.. At the end ill have a degree in Marine Engineering from Maine maritime academy and plumbers license paid for. Cant beat it :)

Local #8 Carpenters---- I love doin high rises cause the finisher always have the good drugs. Im 6 months from being outta my apprenticeship. Time to make the big buck if i could only get on job that wasnt full of snitch ass lick licks and guy goo guzzlers!!!!!

CWA 4380 Communication Workers of America.. we do cellular/wireless technology install/upgrade/builds/tearouts

but im not with them anymore.. :(

My father was chief blaster in the marble mines and head over the union works at marble hill

hows the work out there? Its hurtin real bad in Philly. They're sayin even worse this coming year and the amount of jobs now is so few so i'm supa scared. I already lost my benies for due to the lack of work hours.

Latest posts

Back