Any takers? NC locals or anyone.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I wish I was closer. I would get that for sure, just to far. GLWS, great price also. Have you thought about parting it out, because I would be interested in alot of parts!

Man, I wish I was closer. I would get that for sure, just to far. GLWS, great price also. Have you thought about parting it out, because I would be interested in alot of parts!

well, i did think about parting it out, but i'm too lazy. i don't wanna part it out all the way either. just maybe some of this a/m stuff. if i don't sell or trade soon i will seriously think of parting it.

I'm just kidding. GLWS. Hope you get what you are asking for it, I know it would be worth every penny.

Let us know what happens to it man. If you do loose it, I gotta bump your status. Sorry for the loss. I know how things go thou.

Let us know what happens to it man. If you do loose it, I gotta bump your status. Sorry for the loss. I know how things go thou.

no problem. i'll keep everyone informed on it. i hate to get rid of it, but whatever. i ain't too worried about losing elite. it'll go to GBNF i hope. lol

hmm, gettin' those second thoughts now. gotta a guy wanting to come look at it. you guys think i'm asking a fair price?

Honestly man i think ur asking to less imo. You know you could make prob 3 times that if u parted it out.

****, i doubt i'd could make that much. i hate to part it out and then have to look at it just sitting there stripped. i dunno yet...this is tough.

Lay off on calling parts, he's still trying to sell it whole. If he decides to part it in any way there will probably be a thread in the 4 sale section.

Latest posts

Back