Any one heard of magnum axles

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam4by4

Reaction score
I just bought a MAGNUM rear axle for my 87 warrior from a local shop for $149.99 and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. theres a 1 yr no ?? asked warranty and the shop I bought it from says they sell a shitload of em and he has not had one come back yet Its a +2" from stock so it should work good mine was slightly bent and tore through 2 sets or rear bearings so I finally decided to pull the trigger and fix the problem.

Any info good or bad would be appreciated
I figured at $149.99 even if it lasts me one season its better than $300 for a duraBEND! and after sporting $500 + on pro circuit t4 and K&N power pack as well as a easy pull clutch lever and new perch Its all I had left to piss away on her!

Never heard of that. But IMO spending 309 dollars a rocky for what you call a duraBEND is the better option. Of all the different brands I don't hear about the durablue bending as much as others...

id say g-force is a cheap one... thats what i was gonna get...

I had a dura blue for my old lt250 a few years back and it bent 4 months after I had it replaced (bent) and I was only 14 yrs old and weighed half as much as I do now. My buddy just switched from a dura blue to a lonestar on his 250r for the same reason. Hell almost every forum ive been to calls em durabends. I wasnt trying to offend anyone I just havent had good luck with em. The free replacement is cool but I got a year no questions asked from magnum for half the price.

Yeah Im not bashing it by no means. You spend your money where you want to and on what you want to spend it on.

I am pretty sure bad04warrior had a lonestar and switched to the durablue because the lonestar bent rahter easy.

Just keep us posted on the magnum...WHen I read magnum I think of condom by the way, not axel....HAHAHAHA

I thought that very same thing MAGNUM.

I think they were the lowest end durablue (cheapest) and I have heard that the heavy dutys and the excellerators??? I think thats what they were called are much tougher. Ill def keep ya posted on howthe MAGNUM goes. Im gonna ride the piss out of her in a couple days so we'll see if it can handle my 235lbs ass. I just threw on the parts mentioned earlier and its like a whole new quad along with the 01 raptor shock I put on last week. Anyone got any tips on getting the front tires flipped I cant find a tire shop that will drill out a new valvestem in the back side of the tire and from what Ive gathered Nobody makes a recessed one . I tried breaking the tires off the rim at home and almost loaded my 12 gauge and smoked em I was so pissed off.

NOBODY ELSE HAS HEARD OF THESE????

Great................................. Im so fucked. Its probly gonna bend while tightening the locknuts...LOL

Bad04 had a gforce axel, that was the one that bent right after he got it. Durabends and the lonestars are the way to go!

Back