any motor pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you want the bottom end or top, I have the bottom in a frame by frame but the pix are kinda crap(phone cam) and I can get some of the top end although I did not pull the cam and valves out!

jugsleeve.jpg

motorgroup.jpg

I tend to always remove the motor anyway because I find it more easy to work on and its not that much additional work, It gives me a chance to clean her up real good and look for any leaking gaskets/seals around the case as well as any damage, and I have the peace of mind nothing is getting in my case with the top end off when its inside covered/bagged. To take the motor out takes about MAYBE 30-40 mins, and its more easy going back in. You can spend the time it takes to remove the motor dicking around trying to fit tools/parts around the frame and looking for **** that you dropped.

how do u keep it still while torquing down the bolts? i was gonna put my motor back in the frame but if i can get away with leaving it out i'll do that.

lmao does she hold it with tweezers or needle nose plyers?

Your 16 - maybe when you know what a pussy tastes like I will allow you to respond like one - K thanks.

Do you have some kind of homoerotic flagrant homosexual obsession with my male member and how much bigger it is then yours?

Sorry sir in a sword fight, you would lose horribly!

:cool:

No... See you have it all wrong! That slurp sound you have in your head, which you just mimicked so impeccably well is the sound the best part of you made when it ran down your mothers leg during your conception. I must say I remember that sound quite fondly being that her orifice was so torn open. Yu’ didn’t know I was your father did yu’ now? You were how ever a cute little zygote I must say!

:eek:

You're skill level in reading has increased by 1.

Good Game.

Latest posts

Back